How Our Small Law Firm Marketing Consulting is Different
Helping you have a life outside of the law and feel more fulfillment out of being a lawyerpreneur is our main goal. This is why every single service we provide is focused on helping you get more clients, more profits, and more free time. We understand first-hand your concerns, issues, and daily hurdles. After all, we have walked in your very shoes. We are familiar with your daily grind and can zero in on your needs.
When working with lawyerpreneurs, we provide:
- Specialization. We are lawyers and specialize in law firm marketing consulting. I am a lawyer who has owned my own law firm. I’ve walked in your shoes and know the specific issues that we face on a regular basis.
- Relationship. We work with you and your staff as part of your team. Your success is our goal. We understand the problems you face from first hand experience and see enhancing your success as our sole job. This is why we focus on helping you with law firm marketing consulting, website creation and content development, and collections.
- Flexibility. We are flexible. Your budget can fluctuate throughout the year. This is why we provide a variety of ways to work together- in person and via phone and internet and options ranging from comprehensive packages including training, implementation, and being your law firm’s “marketing department” to a la carte services. We also work on a retainer basis for your convenience.
- Vision. Our main focus is to help you feel more fulfillment in the law by getting more clients, more profits, and more free time. We help you do what you already do better.
- Flat fee billing. As you know handling billable hours can take a lot of time from your day. Our focus is always on getting things done for you. Hence, we don’t believe in spending precious time preparing our billable hour statements. We don’t charge you per hour. We charge you as: A. Flat Monthly Fee Retainer or B. Flat Project Fee.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You expect results and positive change. We work with our clients as a team with the same goals. To prove this, we share the risk with you. Our work is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services, you can choose whether you want us to waive a portion of our professional fees or accept a portion of fees reflective of your satisfaction.
She understands because she’s been there.
Native Americans say the best way to understand someone is to “walk a mile in someone else’s shoes/moccasins.” Sonia Gallagher is a law firm marketing consultant who has personally walked miles as a lawyer. She’s gone from client meetings in jails, airports, and corporate buildings, to morning calendar calls, to hearings in State and Federal courts, to networking events, and the list goes on. She knows the stresses and obstacles that a small law firm faces on a regular basis because she faced them herself.
Sonia has worked in the public sector, in the private sector, and owned and run her own law firm. She knows what it is to ask yourself “How am I supposed to meet the billable hour requirement this week?;” “How can I get this company to hire my firm?” or to think “My vision for my website is great. I wonder if its in violation of the State Bar Rules.” A lot of law firm marketing consultants don’t know what it’s like to have billable hours, to feel the perpetual fear of getting a Bar complaint or malpractice suit, or to ask yourself “How can I improve my cash flow situation and get my clients to see the value in my legal services?;” “Why am I not getting as many referrals from my networking efforts this year?;” or “When will I figure out how to create strategic alliances with people to get more clients for my firm?”
Within the first year of owning her law firm, Sonia implemented strategies that enabled her to appear on TV and radio as a legal expert, be published in newspapers and magazines nationwide, and achieve top ranking for her law firm blog.
She uses all of the knowledge and strategies she developed while owning her own Firm to help other lawyers position themselves as authorities in their field of practice, leverage their current network for increased referrals, connect with their target demographic, and differentiate their law firms. She also teaches them strategies to create marketing equity online that keep clients coming to their website on a regular basis.